Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Opposite of the End

Hello Everyone! (Or Anyone!)

I'm hoping this blog is going to be a little bit more...political, personal, and hopefully informational.

Out of all the things I don't want to do, is ostracize anyone. I'd like to hear from everyone, with any ideology, religion, food theory, favorite tv show, and ect ect. I'd honestly like to hear all opinions. Because you won't be the first to change my mind about something I've held near and dear to my heart.

I hope people call me out and make me a little bit uncomfortable. Or I hope that I find people with like minds who agree. Either way, I'm sure it'll be a learning experience.

Anyway about me:

I once asked my 8th grade CCD teacher, "If God exists, where does the universe end? Or how did everything begin?" But she kind of got insulted and threw, "Have faith!" in my face and called me a blasphemer.











I've never not asked "Why?" And I probably won't ever stop. Which is why I made this blog. I'm sick of not putting stuff in my facebook because I would clog people's inbox up. So this is it people.


Besides that, I have left ideologies with a moderate swing, but I try not to label myself as anything concrete, I love new recipes, especially ones with crazy ways to incorporate chickpeas in them, my favorite tv show is Supernatural, and I'm crazy about vegetarianism in theory but in practice...I suck.
























But anyway, I hope to press some buttons!

So onwards and upwards (hopefully).

Hope and Health for everyone out there,

Ambs



Credit:

Heh...Evil Nuns with Guns


Veggie Picture

Evil Cheeseburger



No comments:

Post a Comment